This year the Cape Fear Council is offering Internet Rechartering to local Scout units.
My name is Beth and I am the Registrar at the Cape Fear Council Boy Scout Office. I have been getting questions about Recharters and most of them seem to be about the same so I am going to try to address them here. But please do not hesitate to call me if you need help.
Below is a list of the most common questions:
1. What is my user name and password?
You need to log on as a New User. Every year it is NEW.
2. What is my Access Code?
Your access code is on the Brightly Colored sheet attached to your Recharter Envelope; if lost please call and I can help.
3. How much do I pay for Adults?
Adults and youth are the same price. $18.00
4. The Internet Recharter only calculates the fees at $15.00 per person, Why?
The $3.00 insurance per person is different for all Councils; the Internet process can’t calculate the different fees.
5. What is the latest that I can turn in My Recharter?
Your Unit Expires January 31, 2013
6. Can I turn in my Recharter with some of the Adults still needing Youth Protection?
NO, all adults must have current up to date (within two years) Youth Protection Training to continue to be a Leader with the Boy Scouts of America.
7. I submitted my Recharter on line, now what do I do.
Print it out, have your Executive Officer Sign, and send in to me with the Fees.
8. I added new youth and Adults to the Roster do I need applications for them?
Yes, you must submit new applications with anyone you added on the Roster.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to call me at 910-395-1100 ext 29