Camp Bowers is launching its inaugural Webelos Resident Camp at Camp Bowers.
Check out the “New Look” Camp Bowers
We are excited to announce that we have replaced every tent at Camp Bowers with the new lightweight poly tents. Each tent comes equipped with mesh screen doors, windows, and ventilated ridge lines. Every one of our new tent platforms will hold a new tent.
In addition to Mt. Rippy, we will be adding several new inflatable pieces in our Lake. The 10ft. high Action Tower XXL creates a whole new level of fun for Scouts during free swim.
- Floating obstacle course at our waterfront called Rippy World
- poly-nylon camp tents equipped with mosquito netting and vented windows and roofs for air circulation on wooden platforms.
- C.O.P.E course, 65 ft. Climbing tower, 50 ft Alpine tower.
- Stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, and sailing
- 2 gaga ball pits
- Bring your bikes to camp! Scouts are welcome to bring their bicycles to get around camp.
- Air conditioned Dining Hall
- Enthusiastic camp staff!
- Fully accredited through the BSA National Camp Accreditation Program
- Dozens of merit badge offerings
- All campsites equipped with electricity, flush toilets, and a pavilion.
- Hunter Safety Certification Course
13165 NC Hwy 53 W
White Oak, NC 28399