Exploring Scotland Healthcare
Exploring Healthcare Open House
W R Dulin Center
May 7th from 6:00pm-7:00pm
Exploring is an interactive, worksite-based career education program of Learning for Life, an affiliate of the Boy Scouts of America. Participants in the program are called Explorers. Explorers will have an opportunity to network with professionals who work in these careers every day – they are using the latest technology, they are aware of emerging trends, they know what it takes to get into college for their specific career. You can learn more about Exploring by visiting: https://www.exploring.org.
The Scotland Health Care Exploring Post will meet once a month, and will feature interactive programs aimed to expose the Explorers to as many careers within healthcare as possible. Additionally, this program is youth-led, which means the Explorers will get to chart their own path through the health service industry.
Health Care Exploring will provide you with the following benefits:
- Improved self-confidence
- Leadership experience and social network development
- Fun and Exciting “hands-on” career experiences
- Community service opportunities
- College & Career Readiness preparation
- Female and male high school students in grades 9-12 between the ages 14-20 are eligible from Scotland, Robeson, and Marlboro Counties
- Complete required forms provided at Open House (including parent/guardian signatures)
- Program fee of $27
For open house registration, please email your RSVP to: email@example.com or for more information, please call 910-395-1100 ext. 102.